CTSTL PRESENTS TRIVIASTUCK 2013
WHEN: Saturday, March 16, from 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
WHY: To raise money for the Collinsville Area Food Pantry, and to have fun!
- Please note that ALL FANDOMS ARE WELCOME, including non-fandom family members and friends! Although there will be questions related to MSPA, there will also be plenty of categories for general knowledge.
- Trivia will consist of ten rounds of ten questions each, including a music round. Mulligans will be available for $1 each, or 6 for $5. Six is the MAXIMUM number of mulligans allowed per team.
- Teams will consist of four members. Individuals who register and do not have a team will be allowed to form their own with the rest of the single registrants on the day of the event.
- The VFW has plenty of parking but is busy on Saturdays, so please arrive 15 minutes early to park and find the correct room. (Gillespie Hall, aka the small hall)
- Please bring your own snacks! The VFW will have drinks available for purchase, and as such, NO OUTSIDE DRINKS ARE ALLOWED. Water is an exception, of course.
- The VFW does serve alcoholic drinks. Age will be verified at the door; 21+ will wear an orange wristband that clearly marks them as such, and <21 will wear a bright blue wristband designating the opposite. The bartenders will be checking ID as well. IF YOUR PARENTS AREN’T OKAY WITH YOU BEING IN A PLACE THAT SERVES ALCOHOL, PLEASE DISCUSS THIS WITH THEM BEFORE ATTENDING! Absolutely no boisterous behavior will be tolerated. Anyone who doesn’t comply with this and gets out of control will be asked to leave with no refund.
- Participants are expected to silence and stow cell phones and other electronic devices during trivia rounds. Please don’t cheat!
- First prize is $50 in cash! Additional prizes will include those donated to us by The Can Town Project, and are jewelry/pins from What Pumpkin?
- A silent auction will be available during trivia, with all monies going to the Food Pantry, as well.
To volunteer to help run the event, or to donate items for the silent auction, please contact us: cantownstlouis[AT]gmail[DOT]com.
As always, feel free to send questions to the askbox, or to send me an email! Thanks, everyone!
Please invite your families and non-Homestuck friends! It’ll be fun and it’s for charity!