I’ve been planning to do a Can Town for quite some time, but I wanted to wait exactly a month before the actual meet up; not too early that everyone will forget about it, and not too late.
If you’re interested, check back with this post periodically just in case I decide to add something. This is the first time I’m organizing an event like this, so I may forget some details initially. Anyway, here are the details:
- It will be in Griffith Park, as stated above. If you’re not sure where that is, it’s a very famous park in Los Angeles and Google should have no problem giving you directions to it. If you have any questions though, feel free to ask me. I’m not sure where in the Park we will be meeting yet, but I’ll know that by this weekend.
- The meet up will be on Saturday, March 23, from 11 AM and clean up will start at 6 PM. Can’t make it by 11 AM? Don’t fret! You can come and go whenever you want between those two times.
- Non-Homestucks are welcome! Homestuck or not, it goes without saying that you should be polite and well-mannered to people attending and people not attending that are simply in the park.
- Cosplaying is encouraged but not required!
- My friends and I will be bringing some snacks and drinks, but any help you could give (whether it be being napkins, food, or even tables) would be greatly appreciated!!
- We’ll also have games and other fun stuff.
- Of course, you have to bringer canned goods/non perishable food items. The person who brings the most will get a little prize!
- Also reblog this and spread the word to get it out!
- Send me a message anytime if you have any questions or simply want to get in contact